Content

Network

23.8.13

Ludum Dare 27 - Anticipation



August 23rd-26th!

   I'm teaming up with Brian, a coworker here at Reality Foil, LLC for this fun game-jam event.  I have no idea what we're actually going to make, but we talked about maybe needing 2D character animation.  I haven't bone-animated anything in flash for over a year, so I threw some flats together on layers, opened the bone tool, set some poses and exported it to various file-types to see what we thought about it all.  It looks ROUGH, let me tell you, but now all that great stuff from Actionscript 3/Flash/Prototyping class with Patricia Huettel is finally filtering back into my brain after months and months of not touching it.  

So stay tuned for progress updates, screenshots, tears of pain and of joy!


Man, I miss my Saxon Crown game... I should revisit that little point and click adventure.  

0 Cups of tea...:

Post a Comment

Followers

Labels

concept (17) sketch (15) character (12) design (11) Rough (10) game (8) environment (6) props (6) competition (5) commission (4)
Art © Kit McLellan. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Illustrator, writer, and gamer (analog/old school or digital). Omnigenre-interested and prepared to creative jam with whatever the lovely muses of the world offer.

Feel free to grab a cuppa, chat, and contribute.