Content

Network

9.10.12

Modus Operandi I - Team Game Production

I was elected the new Concept Team Lead for the newlast quarter.  As an added bonus, the new project had begun, leaving DGPX behind and moving on to a retro-near-future murder mystery piece.   Being the outset quarter of the 4 that it will remain in development for a while even beyond the time where I will be enrolled or consulting on it.   

My team had a fair number of people, with 4 working under me.  They'd all had a lot of character work in their portfolios, so Id assigned them mostly prop design sheets to cover the requirements they'll need for graduation.  I picked up the extra jobs, such as logo design, secondary and tertiary character design, and modular environment planning and conceptual paint ups. 

So work for this project will be ongoing, and cover quite a few updates to the blog, I don't doubt.

Environment III has two of the environment paints I took on to start establishing the feel of Raven Row itself.
 

0 Cups of tea...:

Post a Comment

Followers

Labels

concept (17) sketch (15) character (12) design (11) Rough (10) game (8) environment (6) props (6) competition (5) commission (4)
Art © Kit McLellan. Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Illustrator, writer, and gamer (analog/old school or digital). Omnigenre-interested and prepared to creative jam with whatever the lovely muses of the world offer.

Feel free to grab a cuppa, chat, and contribute.